By Andrew Drapper
I do not think the risk of world war has been higher in decades. Pray, pray, pray!
I am VERY concerned!
It appears that “they” have succeeded in turning Trump, and have all but succeded in plunging the world into war. If not war, the takedown of Assad and a VERY heightened risk of war with Russia.
The gas attack before this most recent attack, the Ghouta chemical/gas attack of 2013, was a ‘false flag’ intended to give Barak Obama a reason to invade Syria.
“Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels. The great investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, in two previous articles in the London Review of Books («Whose Sarin?» and «The Red Line and the Rat Line») has reported that the Obama Administration falsely blamed the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad for the sarin gas attack that Obama was trying to use as an excuse to invade Syria; and Hersh pointed to a report from British intelligence saying that the sarin that was used didn’t come from Assad’s stockpiles. Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad. «By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria». from Strategic-Culture.org”
If you want more on this see this YouTube video.
It was only the fact that the Russians said, over our dead bodies are you going to depose Assad and take Syria that they backed down.
The gas attack this week
Almost without a doubt, this last gas attack was also… not Assad. Why would he get up in the morning and say, “Hey, the world is coming to terms with me leading Syria, I better prove to them I am a mad man and get them to attack me and probably kill me.” It just does not make sense.
I do not yet have independent evidence to say if it was the Assad’s attack on a weapons store that released rebel gas, or if it was a CIA or the like who released the gas after the attack to provide the excuse for an invasion. Either way, they will not let this opportunity to take control of Syria go without an all out effort to depose Assad and carve up Syria.
Either way, most, of not all of my analyst friends believe that it was not Assad.
Assad in the cross hairs
In the recent gas attack, a few dozens of people died. They died horribly and it is an utter tragedy. A wicked crime. But before we kill Assad and many tens of thousands of his troops and civilians in an attack on Syria. You must be sure that it is just.
First, ask yourself some questions
Do we yet KNOW it was Assad? (NO – even the left-leaning establishment media is still talking about the alleged attack by Assad). That will not stop people blaming Assad, nor the UN taking action against him.
- Who is ultimately responsible for the war in which this ‘attack’ is just one event?
- Assad is the 19th and current President of Syria. Legitimate President even if we do not like him.
- His country is under attack. He is defending it.
- There are military operations in his country, and against the legitimate government from many many nations. Including Israel, America, and the UK. Though the majority of the fighters are non-Syrian radical Muslims supported by Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
- This war is in Assad’s country and against his government. He is not attacking other countries, he is defending his.
- The rebel fighters are hiding in amongst the civilian population so that it is very hard to fight them without killing civilians. I think this is actually a war crime is it not? No outcry about that. No, “We must stop these evil war criminal rebels,” because they are serving our agenda.
- Another question you could try is, “why are the almost 1,000 civilian non-combatant deaths across Iraq and Syria in March by coalition forces ok, but these few dozens are a war crime?” see the Independent article here.
- I am by no means saying that Assad is a good man or even that he should be the president of Syria. But that to blame him for defending his country is a bit off.Remove the rebel fighters for a year. Remove sanctions and help the country to rebuild and then see if he is still killing people.
Trump now talking about getting involved in Syria
Now it appears that they have managed to force Trump’s hand into taking action against Assad.
I do not know if it is from the continuous illegal surveillance of Trump and some dirt they have threatened him with, or whether he has been hoodwinked into believing that it truly was Assad. But we can certainly see that using the ‘Bad Russia,’ ‘fake news,’ about Russia hacking the USelectionss, they have left no room for Trump to be seen as soft or friendly towards the Russia supported Assad regime.
Russia stopped the slaughter known as the Arab Spring, it looks like the elite are doing everything they can do to get it going again.
We could also talk about the huge NATO buildup on the border or Russia, but for now, I do not have time to get into this.