By Ray Gano
This Tuesday we will be voting in the mid-term elections. It’s critical that you vote on Election Day, just like so many of us did back in 2016.
I thank God daily for all the good things that have happened since the last election and I especially thank God for allowing Donald J Trump to be our president. He has worked to protect our religious liberty and advocate for Biblical values. These very values were and still are under attack and were jeopardized during the previous eight years.
But the battle is far from over. In fact, it’s just beginning.
Since the election, we have seen career bureaucrats and left-wing politicians on the federal and state levels working with secular-progressive activists to derail any progress made to restore religious liberty protections on issues like abortion, same-sex marriage, freedom of conscience and a host of other issues.
Many of them like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton has come out and even threatened violence. I find it ironic that if I would do the very same things they have done, I would probably be locked up and the key thrown away.
The right to vote in a free country I strongly believe is a gift from God. We must use this special voice to let our nation know who and what we stand for… or we risk losing it.
For example, do you know that we are only 2 senate seats away from losing the senate? If the democrats win those seats they will control who sits on the president’s cabinet as well as control who is allowed to become supreme court judges.
ONLY TWO SEATS!!! And we could lose it all.
ALL 435 seats in congress are up for grabs with 23 seats in play to win or keep the majority. If the democrats win those seats they will reverse Obama Care, raise taxes as well as strip the tax relief we have gotten from President Trump.
They have also made it very clear that they will do everything they can to bring down President Trump, that includes impeachment.
It is absolutely vital for you to vote this Tuesday to continue the momentum President Trump as created and gained as new laws are introduced protecting people of faith, and as federal judges retire and are replaced, jobs created, and taxes cut even more (10% more for the middle class)
God’s Word tells us that the devil, seeks to steal, kill and destroy. You can clearly see that he and his minions both spiritual and human’s work has escalated around the world.
Many of our politicians have supported the Socialism / Communist / Luciferian direction our country was moving in and still is moving.
Our country is darker and more godless due to many of these pure evil people who are in office today.
These Luciferians, and yes that is what they are and who they serve, have tried to redefine God so much that He is no longer Almighty, but just another figure / entity that some people pray too. They do all this so that they can justify the LGBTQ agenda, anti-God and anti-family ideology, as well as a culture of death that promotes abortion and euthanasia.
In President Trump’s first year in office, we saw the abortion-pill mandate within Obamacare turned on its head.
We have seen new provisions within the Washington bureaucracy to outlaw discrimination of government workers based on sincere religious beliefs. Trump has turned around and rejected the radical and dangerous transgender bathroom standards in public schools.
AND… to top it off, we now have two constitutional conservatives placed on the Supreme Court. Both of these men will sit on the bench for 25+ years. That is 25+ years that conservative values will be fought for. There is a very good chance that President Trump will appoint 1 if not 2 more supreme court justices in the next 6 years.
WE MUST VOTE OR WE RISK LITERALLY LOSING EVERYTHING WE HOLD NEAR AND DEAR – OUR FREEDOM & OUR NATION
If you don’t know what President Trump has done since he has been President, the following is all his accomplishments from the day he started up to September 2018.
Take the time to read it and ask, what president has come close to achieving this much in such short time.
There is a lot at stake, we must educate ourselves and start making a stand for what is right.
My people perish for the lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6
Be Part of Last Days Warrior Summit – Access Now!!
Trump’s Accomplishments With Links- Sept 2018
This is a lengthy list and you have to agree, he’s been a busy guy.
ALSO, many of the citations are from liberal sources! They certainly can’t say you’re using biased information.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the U.S. economy under Trump created 201,000 new jobs in August 2018— more than the 190,000 expected — and unemployment stayed at 3.9%. Moreover, wages grew by 2.9% year-on-year.
- Pledged $50 million to the World Bank’s fund support for women entrepreneurs, a program supported by his daughter Ivanka Trump.
- The stock market is currently up more than 33% (or a third) since President Trump won the election.
- Has set the record for the most Americans in the workforce nine times.
- The GDP growth rate is expected to be 4.8% in the 2nd Quarter this year according to the Atlanta Fed.
- The tax plan is already benefiting Americans and American companies. Employees are seeing increases in their pay due to lower Federal taxes being deducted from their paychecks. Millions of Americans have received bonuses due to the tax cuts and major companies have announced plans to move capital and operations to the US due to these cuts.
- Overall consumer confidence is at a 17 year high as optimism about American prosperity grows.
- The New York Times, no friend to President Trump, has described the “wave of optimism” sweeping over Americans business leaders, saying it is “beginning to translate into the sort of investment in new plants, equipment and factory upgrades that bolsters economic growth, spurs job creation — and may finally raise wages significantly.”
- Wages are rising in an unprecedented rate.
- Promises to save Social Security and Medicaid.
Military and Defense
- Both Syria and Iraq have declared victory over ISIS and due to President Trump’s resolve, less than 1,000 ISIS fighters are estimated remaining.
- Protection and support of Law enforcement.
- Rebuilt the military, adding funding and requesting more for 2019.
- Began building the border wall, adding increased support for Border Patrol in order to reduce drug and human trafficking.
- Cut funding for sanctuary cities.
- Illegal border crossing is at a 40 year low.
- Pulled out of Paris Accords.
- Removed US from the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by moving the American Embassy.
- Bundled an estimated $300 billion in deals for the US negotiating with Asian leaders as the first US President and foreign leader to dine in China’s Forbidden City since the founding of modern China.
- Led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. His leadership has contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas.
- Continues sanctions on North Korea to de-nuclearize, something unimaginable for 70 years. Inspired the return of US soldiers’ remains to American soil, and the reunification of North and South Korean families separated since the cease-fire.
- Enforced travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
- Empowered women in Saudi Arabia.
- Negotiated successful release of several hostages including American pastors, and Otto Warmbier.
- Honored the Australia MANUS deal by resettling 85 people to the US.
- Continues to crack down on unfair trade practices to ensure the American worker comes first.
- Dismantled Obama’s climate change initiatives that suppressed business growth, but overtook Obama’s administration in environmental cleanup.
- Enforced regulatory reform, reducing suppressive regulations on manufacturers.
- Mandated that for every new regulation two should be eliminated, reducing burdens on business growth.
- Ordered each agency to establish a regulatory reform task force to identify and eliminate costly and unnecessary regulations.
- “Buy American, Hire American” policies created opportunities for American workers and American companies.
- Ensured unfair competition does not harm American companies.
- Favored and encouraged purchases of American products over foreign goods.
- Stopped abuses of our visa systems that have harmed American workers.
- Approved Keystone and Dakota pipelines to move the US toward energy independence.
- Placed a hiring freeze on federal employees to reduce the federal budget.
- Ordered the streamlining of Federal regulation and permitting processes for domestic manufacturing.
- Ordered a reexamination of Obama-era emission standards that were putting pressure on the United States’ automobile industry.
- Directed agencies to limit the financial burden the ACA imposed on Americans, resulting in the elimination of the individual mandate. Challenged Congress to come up with a workable, fair and inclusive healthcare system to replace the burdensome ACA.
- Put America’s steel industry first by investigating unfair foreign practices.
- Enhanced enforcement of those who violate the United States’ trade and customs laws.
- Ordered a report on United States trade deficits so that additional actions can be taken to allow American workers to fairly compete.
- Re-examined the Trans-Pacific Partnership in order to provide a better position for American manufacturers.
- Negotiated the United States-Mexico Trade Agreement (formerly NAFTA), with updates to provisions surrounding the digital economy, automobiles, agriculture, and labor unions. The core of the trade pact — which allows American companies to operate in Mexico and Canada without tariffs — remains intact.
- Signed a bill to give Veterans access to private healthcare.
- Appointed Neil Gorsuch, a Constitutionalist, to the Supreme Court- 2017.
- Appointed Brett Kavanaugh, a Constitutionalist, to the Supreme Court – 2018.
- His administration continues to appoint judges at all levels who are aligned with conservative, constitutional values.
- Includes all Americans as important, calling for an end to racial and gender divisiveness.
- Commuted Alice Johnson’s life sentence to time served (21 years) for a minor role in a cocaine trafficking operation
- Gave Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight boxing. champion, a presidential posthumous pardon. Johnson was convicted in 1913 for transporting a white woman across state lines, a violation of Jim Crow laws. Johnson served 10 months in a federal prison.
- Granted Kristian Saucier, the Navy sailor, a presidential pardon in March, when Trump recognized him for his “dedication” and “patriotic spirit” despite Saucier having been convicted of taking photos of classified areas inside a submarine in 2009, a crime to which he pleaded guilty in 2016.
- Held listening sessions, to raise awareness and initiate changes, with various groups, including students from Parkland High school on gun violence, and small business owners including minority and women-owned businesses.
- Made School choice optional for state and local districts.
- Signed Star Bill, aiding research and funding to treat pediatric cancer.
- Signed “Right to Try” law giving terminal patients options for experimental treatments.
- Oversaw Operation Broken Heart – 3800 pedophiles arrested in nationwide effort to date.
- Rolled back restrictive regulations imposed by the Obama administration on for-profit trade schools that will provide more options for high school graduates and returning veterans than expensive colleges and universities.
- Signed an executive order making historically black colleges (HBCU) a White House priority, providing more funding than any other President.
- Made lowering pharmaceutical prices a priority.
He Did NOT…
- Move to retract gender equality as claimed by LGBTQ communities. His policies seek to level the field for all Americans, not favoring one group over another.
- Cause war or contention with foreign leaders when he negotiates, as predicted by the MSM.
- Exclude women or minorities from his cabinet and staff, in fact, his staff is more diverse than Bush or Obama’s administrations.
- Ruin the economy or cause nationwide bankruptcies (see Economy above).
- Make fun of a disabled reporter. His gestures, when viewed in several speeches, reflected his unusual, albeit awkward and un-slick, speaking style but were not singling out any individual or group.
- Ignore or excuse his vulgar “locker room” Access Hollywood interview, but he issued a videotaped apology.
- Take a salary while in office. So far, he’s donated his salary to: First quarter, 2017: National Park Service (for battlefield maintenance, which USA Today reported) Second quarter, 2017: Department of Education (for a camp for students focused on STEM; science, technology, engineering and math as reported by the Washington Post)Third quarter, 2017: Department of Health and Human Services (for combating the opioid crisis, as CNN covered)Fourth quarter, 2017: Department of Transportation (for programs improving the nation’s infrastructure, as Politico reported).
- Claim to be perfect, but promises to defend the US above all others, as promised when he took the oath of office.
https://www.nytimes.com/…/politics/us-mexico-nafta-deal.html https://www.whitehouse.gov/…/wh…/files/images/prosperity.pdf https://www.military.com/…/trump-signs-55-billion-bill-repl… http://thehill.com/…/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obam… https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/…/here-it-is-complete-lis…/ https://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-pardons-com… https://mwi.usma.edu/president-trumps-2019-defense-budget-…/ https://www.dailysignal.com/…/trumps-epa-outpaces-obama-in…/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/a-timeline-of-trumps-com…/… https://www.csmonitor.com/…/Trump-holds-listening-session-o… https://www.huffingtonpost.com/…/trump-black-history-month_… https://www.nytimes.com/…/trump-remaking-courts-judiciary.h… https://www.investors.com/…/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-d…/ https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-social-security/ http://thehill.com/…/369112-trumps-first-year-in-office-was… https://www.nytimes.com/…/…/politics/donald-trump-women.html https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43902372 https://www.google.com/…/third-group-of-manus-refugees-leav… https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-signs-right-try…/655954002/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/More-2-300-pedophiles-arrested… http://eng.the-liberty.com/2017/6845/ https://truthuncensored.net/nancy-pelosi-trashes-president…/ https://www.investors.com/…/for-profit-colleges-student-lo…/ https://www.insidehighered.com/…/hbcu-leaders-meet-say-stra… https://www.wusa9.com/…/verify-has-trump-given…/65-543185506 https://www.nytimes.com/…/p…/trump-drug-prices-lobbying.html https://nationalinterest.org/…/why-trumps-record-trumps-med…